Aviation of Word War II

Home Russian

Caudron-Renault

Airplanes Tar, or Airplanes Codron (French Société des avions Caudron) is a French company founded in 1909 by the Codron brothers: Gaston (1882-1915) and Rene (1884-1959). One of the first companies to develop and supply aircraft to the French army both in the First and Second World War. Acquired by Renault in 1933.

During the Soviet-Finnish war, French CR.714 fighters were supplied to Finland. During the German occupation, production of the C.445 transport resins continued, 810 aircraft were built.