Glenn Luther Martins
The Curtiss-Wright Corporation is an American-based, global diversified product manufacturer and service provider for the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets.
Created in 1929 from the consolidation of Curtiss Aeroplane and Motor Company, Wright Aeronautical (founded by Glenn L. Martin and the Wright Brothers as Wright-Martin), and various supplier companies, by the end of World War II it was the largest aircraft manufacturer in the United States, supplying whole aircraft in large numbers to the U.S. Armed Forces.
- P-36 A, HAWK. Fighter
- H.75 M, HAWK. Fighter
- P-40 A,B,C TOMAHAWK. Fighter
- P-40 D,E, KITTYHAWK. Fighter-Bomber
- P-40 F,K,L,M,N WARHAWK. Fighter-Bomber
- P-47G THUNDERBOLT. Fighter-Bomber
- SB-2C-1 HELLDIVER. Shipborne Reconnaissance Bomber
- SB-2C-3 HELLDIVER. Shipborne Reconnaissance Bomber
- CW-22 FALCON. Reconnaissance Bomber
- C-46 COMMANDO. Military Transport Aircraft
- C-76 CARAVAN. Medium Transport Aircraft
- O-52 OWL. Army Scout Observer